ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percentsubsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growthoriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
Being a Product Security Officer (m/f/div.) at our main office in Bochum you will act as Process Owner of the Security Engineering Process (SEP) for all ESCRYPT products worldwide. You will be the first point of contact for all product security related aspects throughout ESCRYPT and for Data Security & Privacy aspects in all engineering projects (DSPiE). The position's area of responsibility also contains the Product Security competence management and security awareness in close cooperation with ESCRYPT security training organization.
- Establishing and controlling execution of the Security Engineering Process (SEP)
- Managing security competence and security awareness trainings within the ESCRYPT product engineering department
- Coaching and consulting engineering programs and projects regarding all product security aspects
- Creating and/or reviewing security risk analysis (SRA), security specifications, concept & design
- Proxy for the governance function of the Robert Bosch CoC security
- Intrinsically motivated creative drive
- Constructive conflict resolution capabilities, high level of social skills, precise and clear communication
- Travel willingness national and international
- University degree in relevant science, technology, engineering or mathematics subject (STEM / MINT)
- Relevant professional experience in the field of Cyber Security consulting or security engineering
- German language/ Advanced English
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We look forward to hearing from you!