ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
In order to support our Team at our office in Shanghai we are looking for a motivated Professional for Automated Cyber Security Consultant_Proof.
ESCRYPT GmbH is looking forward to receive your application!
Legal Entity: ETAS Automotive Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
The automotive industry undergoes a rapid transformation to build mobility solutions of the future. Governments and regulatory bodies increasingly focus on automotive cyber security. Against this backdrop, you reliably guide our clients towards the most efficient & effective product security organization. You are their navigator with the coordinates of where their organization is and where it needs to be. You distill the essence of the most complex situations and enable senior executives and technical leaders to make the right high-impact decisions. You are the inspiring & decisive partner that puts them back on track on the PDCA cycle.
You promote our brand through expert contributions to standards and engaging talks at world-leading events. You feel the pulse of the market and continually refine & improve our services for organization consulting. You are sales' technical champion so that we secure that next big project. You are also a humble teacher and great listener who continually spreads and receives knowledge & grows the entire team.
- Outstanding professional presence with excellent communication and presentation skills in Chinese & English
- Recognized by clients and peers as collaborative, detail-oriented, analytical, and perseverant
- Native in mandarin, fluent English speaking
- 5+ years of experience as automotive management consultant
- First-hand knowledge of auditing organizations, maturity models, and change management
- Know-how in information security (e.g. ISO/IEC 2700x), cyber security (e.g. ISO/SAE CD 21434, SAE J3061), or safety (e.g. ISO 26262)
- Experienced as lead or key stakeholder regarding consulting on customer projects - both technical or business perspective
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your application!