ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
In order to support our Team at our office in Shanghai we are looking for a motivated Professional for Automated Cyber Security Consultant.
ESCRYPT GmbH is looking forward to receive your application!
Legal Entity: ETAS Automotive Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
The automotive industry undergoes a rapid transformation to build mobility solutions of the future. Governments and regulatory bodies increasingly focus on automotive cyber security. Against this backdrop, you will reliably guide our clients towards the most efficient & effective product security development. Main tasks of the position
- Acquire and maintain a hands-on knowledge of ESCRYPT's data security service and product line.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the customer applications and security use cases. Utilize this understanding for providing optimized solutions to customer security issues.
- Collaborate as a security consultant and/or security Engineer with the European and American offices in customer projects.
- Work as a security consultant and/or security software engineer on projects for Chinese clients, with the support of the European and American offices.
- Support customers and act as first contact for customer inquiries.
- Leverage the ETAS sales network to establish new security business
- Outstanding professional presence with excellent communication and presentation skills in Chinese & English
- Recognized by clients and peers as collaborative, detail-oriented, analytical, and perseverant
- At least 3 years hands on SW development experience of vehicle ECU(Gateway, T-Box, Infotainment, etc)
- With hands on experience on embedded system/ECU architecture design
- Experienced with full cycle SW development following CMMII, ASPICE, SAFe Agile, etc
- Know-how in information security (e.g. ISO/IEC 2700x), cyber security (e.g. ISO/SAE CD 21434, SAE J3061), or safety (e.g. ISO 26262)
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your application!