ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
In order to support our Team at our office in Shanghai we are looking for a motivated Professional for Automated Cyber Security FAE.
ESCRYPT GmbH is looking forward to receive your application!
Legal Entity: ETAS Automotive Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- You develop features and modules for our Vehicle IDPS and VSoC solution supporting Chinese customer needs
- You contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and write well designed, testable, human readable code in a Scrum and DevOps context.
- You follow-up the latest update of Chinese related law/regulation, keep the global product team on track with regional situation.
- Additionally, you participate customer supporting activities, implement customer request features.
- Experienced as lead or key stakeholder regarding consulting on customer projects - both technical or business perspective
- Outstanding professional presence with excellent communication and presentation skills in Chinese & English
- Recognized by clients and peers as collaborative, detail-oriented, analytical, and perseverant
- Native in mandarin, fluent English speaking
- At least 3 years’ experience in embedded SW development, or at least 3 years hands on experience of IT SW development of firewall/IDS/IPS/SIEM.
- Advanced in C/C++, Python programming language
- Experienced with full cycle SW development following CMMI, ASPICE, SAFe Agile, etc.
- Experienced in vehicle network and traditional IT network protocol (IP, TCP/UDP, SSH, HTTP, etc.)
- Experience in Intrusion Detection/Protection/Prevention technology, with hand-on project experience
- Expertise on vehicle embedded security development would be highly preferred.
- Know-how/Experience on the firewall, IDS/IPS,SOAR,SIEM, China Situational Awareness Platform would be a plus
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your application!