ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security
worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth oriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
Legal Entity: ETAS Automotive Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
333 Fuquan Road North IBP, Changning District
The objective of the position is to support the business acquisition of ETAS’ security software solutions including presentations at the customer, consulting, system set-up and after-sales support. The involved products are crypto lib as well as security system evaluation, verification & validation.
- Acquire and maintain a hands-on knowledge of ESCRYPT's data security service and product line.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the customer applications and security use cases. Utilize this understanding for providing optimized solutions to customer security issues.
- Collaborate as a security software engineer and/or security consultant with the European and American offices in customer projects.
- Work as a security software engineer and/or security consultant on projects for Chinese clients, with the support of the European and American offices.
- Support customers and act as first contact for customer inquiries.
- Leverage the ETAS sales network to establish new security business.
- Native in Chinese (mandarin), fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal & intercultural skills are required for customer interaction and internal cross-functional teamwork.
- Capability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
- Willingness to travel frequently within China, and travel in Asia & Europe.
University degree in a technical field related to security area of E/E or computer science.
- >5 years of working experience in engineering of embedded systems or automotive electronics.
- Experience in automotive E/E architecture is must.
- Experience in IT data security, crypto algorithm or HSM is preferred.
- Experience in cyber security knowledge including state of art crypto algorithms and crypto protocols, the SM algorithms are preferred
- Knowing the international cyber security standards e.g. the NIST standards, ISMS and CC etc, Vehicle industry related J3061, UNECE WP.29 or ISO21434 are also preferred
- Knowing the cyber security protection measures for well-known technologies e.g. the Bluetooth pairing, WI-FI secure access, OS hardening etc.
- Good software development skills.
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your application!