ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growthoriented company in the field of embedded cyber security, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
Join the team at our location at Berlin as Automotive Test Engineer.
- Design, Specification and Update of test cases in order to conduct functional security tests on ECUs
- Development, Configuration, Enhancement and Documentation of test environments (test suite, test bench as e.g. HiL or SiL)
- Preparation (e.g. initialization, fault analysis) of ECU tests
- Execution and evaluation of functional security tests for ECUs in the automotive context
- Interpretation and deep fault analysis of test results
- Preparation and presentation of test reports and results also for customers
- good Interpretation and team skills
- analytical thinking and targeted action
- distinctive quality awareness and striving for continuous improvement
- future orientation and willingness to innovate
- customer-oriented, independent way of working
- Above-average academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or IT security
- Initial knowledge of automotive electronics and bus systems (e.g. CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, Flexray) and protocols (ISO-TP, UDS)
- Industrial and ECU test experience (specification and implementation) desirable but not a must
- Programming knowledge in Python and CAPL advantageous
- Experience in using test software (e.g. ECU test, CANoe) desireable but not a must
- Relevant ISTQB certification is an advantage
- Willingness to familiarise with the subject area of IT security
- Very good spoken and written English
- Very good German skills are an advantage
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your applications!