At ESCRYPT, we believe that security and privacy are important, no matter the size of the device. We are passionate about bringing safety and peace of mind to an increasingly connected and data-driven world. We use our breadth and depth of experience and our combined abilities to give our customers the edge they need against ever evolving threats.
Interested in helping cars start talking to each other for collision avoidance? Does the thought of building tools to secure communications between millions of devices excite you? Do you want to make the world a better place? Then you might be a good fit for our team. We are out to make a difference and have fun doing it. Our dynamic team tackles challenging problems in an open and collaborative environment. We are always learning new things and pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are active participants in our community including many local technology groups and local charities. We love what we do and we love where we work.
Legal Entity: ETAS Embedded Systems Canada Inc.
419 Phillip Street Unit B
Waterloo, ON N2L 3X2
As a Backend Software Developer at ESCRYPT Waterloo, you will be working on solving tomorrow’s problems today. By joining the team that is at the forefront of the exciting new advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) technologies, you will be working with some very talented people and you’ll be constantly challenged to push yourself and improve your skills. We will combine our security expertise and automotive know-how alongside your expertise in backend technologies to deliver solutions that will drive the Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communications industry.
It is an exciting time to join us as the industry is currently transitioning to bring V2X technology into deployable production ready systems. We are positioned to be one of the leading providers and are actively working towards keeping that position.
You will be joining the CycurV2X-SCMS scrum team that is developing a Secure Credential Management System (SCMS) solution that will be used across the globe to service millions of vehicles. The team is a highly efficient and collaborative agile team that works together to develop a product they can be proud of. If you want to join a team that is open, collaborative, innovative, and at the forefront of technology, then this is the team for you.
- You are focused on putting the customer first
- You have expertise in building scalable and reliable multi-server solutions, designing and implementing databases, and knowledge about the best technologies to use to solve problems
- Your ability to evaluate what works best and what doesn’t; having the confidence and ability in making the correct decisions
- You have a quality centric approach and are not satisfied with solutions that ‘just work”, but strive to create the best solution possible
- Continuous communication and highly developed teamwork skills are a must
- 2+ years of experience with C# and .NET/.NET Core
- Minimum bachelor's degree in software related field
- Understanding of server design patterns and best practices
- Proficiency with CI/CD for backend systems
- Proficiency with deployments in both cloud environments and customer sites
- Unit testing, Integration testing, System and Product testing
- Load & Performance testing
- SQL and database design
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receive your application!