ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growthoriented company in the field of embedded cyber security, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
In order to support our IT-Team we are searching for a Cloud System Engineer at our headquarters in Bochum.
- Operating Enterprise and Cloud applications (AWS)
- Developing and deploying cloud services via infrastructure-as-code in Terraform
- Monitoring and maintaining the systems and services
- Detecting, analyzing and fixing systems and services faults and problems
- Improving and automating existing processes and solutions
- Working closely with agile development teams
- Using latest technologies such as Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Strong self-initiative and willingness to learn
- Flexible and dependable
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to integrate and work in an international and intercultural team
- You are fluent in both German and English
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science or comparable technical training with relevant professional experience
- Experience in operating cloud server landscapes and knowledge in the operation of cloud applications (AWS)
- Experience with common cloud technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Knowledge of modern operational concepts (DevOps, Continuous Delivery) and common tools (Jenkins, Git, Ansible)
- Knowledge in using logging and monitoring systems (Elastic Stack)
- Preferably knowledge in administration of Linux servers (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- Preferably knowledge in administration of application servers and web servers (JBoss Application Server, Apache HTTP Server, NGINX)
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your applications!