At ESCRYPT, we believe that security and privacy are important, no matter the size of the device. We are passionate about bringing security and peace of mind to an increasingly connected and data-driven world. We use our breadth and depth of experience and our combined abilities to give our customers the edge they need against ever-evolving threats. The autonomous car is upon us. Cars connect to everything — each other, traffic lights,smartphones, your favorite music streaming service, you name it. Ever wonder how those automotive systems and their data are protected? We do. Our technology is helping keep your data secure and out of the wrong hands. From the smallest micro-controllers to cloud-based infrastructure, we build solutions that let our customers sleep well at night. From the US Department of Transportation to car manufacturers and innovative local startups, our customers do exciting things and we want to help them reach their goals without sacrificing security.
A well qualified Security Consultant will provide support to customers in the are as concerning embedded and automotive cyber security.
Legal Entity: ETAS K.K.
Queen's Tower C-17F 2-3-5, Minatomirai, Nishi-ku
Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-6217
- Security analysis of existing security applications, security concepts, architecture of security solutions, programming and design of security systems.
- Work to enhance existing embedded security solutions.
- Develop customized software for client projects in the area of embedded data security.
- Engage and support product development.
- Provide security training sessions.
- Support sales meetings as the technical expert with limited travel of 10 to 20%.
Your personal skills
- Willing to work in a flexible team environment.
- Reliable, independent and self-driven.
- Strong customer orientation.
- English Level: Business Level or above. Japanese Level : Native or Business Level
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering,Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security.
- Masters Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security is preferred.
- Must have 3+ years experience as a Security Engineer, Security Consultant or Information Security Analyst.
- Automotive industry experience is ideal.
- Professional experience in one or more of the following fields: Cryptography, security,privacy, software development (C/C++ and Java) or embedded systems is desired.
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your application!