As an internationally active and highly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded cyber security, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems, including automotive, industrial control system, energy, and consumer electronics In this area, ESCRYPT, a 100-percent subsidiary of ETAS and a member of the Bosch Group, is the leading system house.
We are looking for an Embedded Systems Cyber Security Expert China (m/f) in order to ramp-up and strengthen our new embedded cyber security team in Shanghai, China.
- Develop local expertise and manage the cyber security competencies of the local organization
- Support creation and implementation of customer and partner strategies for ESCRYPT in China
- Manage/support acquisition of strategic customers for ESCRYPT cyber security solutions
- Manage the development of a local product portfolio and support localization as needed
- Establish and develop close cooperation with all other national and international ESCRYPT locations
- Goal-oriented mindset and strong analytical skills
- Self-confident with leadership capabilities
- Open and focused communication, also in an international and multi-cultural environments
- Distinct awareness for excellent quality
- Team player and flexibility in role assignment
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude
- Must have an academic degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or similar
- At least five years working experience in (applied) IT security ideally in the area of embedded systems and/or automotive electronics
- Domain know-how in the embedded systems industry (ideally automotive) and IT security & cryptography
- Working experience in China is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent language skills in English, while Chinese is a plus
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Please send us your complete application papers with key number ESC-1806-Sh by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!