ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growthoriented company in the field of embedded cyber security, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
- You develop features and modules for our Key Management Solution (KMS.Cloud) and Production Key Server (PKS).
- You contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and write well designed, testable, human readable code in a Scrum and DevOps context.
- Additionally, you participate and support our continuous improvement by learning, investigating alternative technologies.
- Communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Team player attitude
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a Scrum Team
- German Language / Advanced English
- At least 4+ years of experience with development of complex Enterprise solutions
- Solid understanding of refactoring and architecture methods for applications with high complexity
- Understand Design Patterns and/or Architectural Blueprints of a complex and distributed systems
- Experience with a dev ops approach and building pipelines in GitLab, Jenkins, Maven and Continuous Build principles in a could environment general
- Good know how about Spring Cloud, Bouncy Castle, JCA/JCE and concepts like Docker as well as cloud technologies
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your applications!