ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security
worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth oriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
Legal Entity: ETAS GmbH
Strada del Drosso, 37/15
We are looking for a Support Engineer at our office in Turin, responsible for taking care of customer support requests regarding ESCRYPT’s “Automotive-qualified HSM firmware”. Catering to a huge variety of customer requests, you answer intricate questions regarding our product and help customers use it effectively. Working together with a team of Engineers, you will get to know our product and over time conduct deep analyses and work together with the developers to devise solutions for customers.
- Taking care of customer requests and answering all kinds of product-related questions
- Analyzing reported issues, e.g. by recreating customer environments and reproducing them, debugging the software and developing fixes when necessary
- Creating SW and quality artefacts required for ASPICE/ISO26262 compliance when delivering fixes
- Teach customers and colleagues how to use and integrate our software by using and creating example code
- Help enhance and maintain our internal and external knowledge base
- A Service mindset, understanding the importance and responsibility that lies within the direct customer interaction of great product support
- Strong analytical skills and keen interest in investigating tenacious (and sometimes very tricky) problems
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to talk to customers as well as all members of the agile development program
- Willingness to learn and work in a growth mindset environment
- Excellent English needed, German skills are a plus
- Strong proficiency in Embedded C and solid debugging skills
- Knowledge of automotive SW stacks, ideally with experience in integration of components like HSM firmware
- Familiarity with embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions, ideally with TriCore, ARM, PowerPC and Renesas architectures as well as embedded operating systems like OSEK/AUTOSAR OS
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and protocols
- Understanding of software security concepts and security analysis (e.g. Threat Analysis)
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your application!