ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growthoriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
We are looking for experienced Software Developers (Embedded C) at our offices in Bochum and Stuttgart to join our scaled agile product development team. You will be responsible for feature development for our “Automotive-qualified HSM firmware”. Together with your Scrum team, your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and systematically test all features and modules according to an aSPICE and ISO26262-compliant development process. You apply and continuously improve your C skills to develop modules that are efficient, reliable, and easy to maintain.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Embedded C code
- Develop performance-optimized and high-quality modules
- Create SW and quality artefacts required for aSPICE / ISO26262 compliance
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Help to improve code quality, organization and the build and automatization infrastructure
- Team player attitude
- Agile mindset
- Willingness to learn
- Solid English needed, German skills are a plus
- Strong proficiency in Embedded C, with fairly complete knowledge of the language specification
- Familiarity with embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic interfaces and algorithms
- Basic knowledge in Ruby (or similar scripting language)
- Awareness for automotive quality requirements (e.g., MISRA C, HIS) and process frameworks (e.g., aASPICE, ISO26262)
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.