ESCRYPT – Embedded Security is a 100-percentsubsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded cyber
security, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
Legal Entity: ETAS GmbH
Strada del Drosso, 37/15
We are looking for Experienced Software Developers (Embedded C) at our office in Turin, responsible for feature development for our automotive-qualified HSM firmware. Together with your Scrum team, your primary responsibility will be to design, iteratively develop and systematically test all features according to an aSPICE and ISO26262-compliant development process. You apply your excellent C skills to implement features that are efficient, reliable, and easy to maintain. While doing so, you also keep an eye on economic principles and promote lean solutions for customer needs:
- Design, build, test and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Embedded C code
- Create software and quality artefacts required for aSPICE / ISO26262 compliance
- Identify optimization possibilities as well as bugs and devise solutions
- Contribute to improving the overall development process and push quality awareness by spreading knowledge and offering guidance
- Consult and mentor less experienced developers
- Commitment to agile software development practices (e.g. MVPs, CI, CD)
- Willingness to learn and work in a scaled agile environment (SAFe + Scrum)
- Team player attitude within a diverse and multicultural environment
- Solid English needed
- Willingness to learn
- Very strong proficiency in Embedded C, with fairly complete knowledge of the language specification, as well as scripting skills (preferably with ruby)
- Familiarity with embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions
- Hands-on experience with automotive microcontrollers and debuggers (e.g. Lauterbach)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Awareness for automotive quality requirements (e.g., MISRA C, HIS) and process frameworks (e.g., aSPICE, ISO26262)
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day. We understand and appreciate that personal growth is most effective by learning from failure.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your applications!