ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security
worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth oriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
Legal Entity: ETAS GmbH
Strada del Drosso, 37/15
We are looking for an Experienced Software Developer Microprocessor Security at our offices in Turin responsible for feature development for our “Automotive-qualified HSM firmware” targeting ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) and Autonomous Driving applications on automotive microprocessors.
Together with our Systems Engineering team, you will design and implement an innovative software architecture dedicated to automotive microprocessors. Ultimately, you will help establishing it within our development program and work together with others in Scrum to design, develop and systematically test features and modules for the new firmware according to an Automotive SPICE and ISO26262-compliant development process. You will apply and continuously improve your object oriented design and programming skills to develop modules that are efficient, reliable, and easy to maintain.
- Help shaping the future: Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Embedded C++ code in an embedded Linux based Adaptive AUTOSAR environment
- Develop performance-optimized and high-quality modules following service oriented design principles.
- Create SW and quality artefacts required for Automotive SPICE / ISO26262 compliance
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Help to improve code quality, organization and the build and automation infrastructure
- Desire and ability to take ownership and drive a new topic autonomously
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all members of the development program in order to maximize efficacy for the new project
- Willingness to learn and work in a scaled agile environment (SAFe + Scrum) according to agile software development practices (e.g., TDD, CI, CD)
- Team player attitude within a diverse and multicultural environment
- Strong proficiency in Embedded C++ and strong knowledge about object-oriented analysis and design, including design of service oriented applications (skeleton/proxy)
- Strong knowledge about automotive embedded Linux distributions (Poky, Yocto), comprehensive cross-platform build frameworks and Hypervisors (QNX, Windriver)
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR Adaptive platform and its reference implementation (experience as active contributor preferred) or similar technologies.
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic interfaces and algorithms
- Awareness for automotive quality requirements (e.g., MISRA C++, CERT-C++, HIS) and process frameworks (e.g., Automotive SPICE, ISO26262, ISO21434)
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your application!