ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security
worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth oriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
As Field Application Engineer located at our office in Stuttgart you will be responsible to support our international (focus on Germany/Europe) customers during the introduction and operation of our Intrusion Detection and Prevention Solution (IDPS). Our holistic solution integrates our in-vehicle security products as well as our CycurGUARD backend, which is connected to our Vehicle Security Operations Center operated together with our partner NTT Security. While a holistic understanding of the solution will be required, focus of this FAE position will be on the support of our in-vehicle components.
Technical support, training and coordination of our global FAE team
Configuration of our in-vehicle security products
Support and custom development in Electronic Control Unit (ECU) integration projects
IDPS related product presentations (on-site, at conferences as well as remotely)
Collaboration with our product development teams to continuously improve our IDPS
Requirement elicitation and feedback during acquisitions projects
Development of innovative and customer specific solutions
Investigation and prototyping of new detection and prevention features
- Analytic thinking and solution oriented acting
- Agile result and quality focused mindset
- Interest in automotive security
- Strong collaboration mindset in an global team
- Strong communication skills towards the teams as well as towards the customer
- Capabilities to quickly understand novel technologies and fascination to learn and understand new technologies
- Academic degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, IT security or similar
- Minimum three years of practical experiences in automotive/embedded SW development in C/C++
- Knowledge of Automotive Quality and development processes
- Basic skills in project management
- In-Depth knowledge in at least two of the following areas:
- Automotive/embedded security,
- Controller Area Network (CAN/CAN-FD) and standard protocols used in passenger cars and commercial vehicles
- Automotive Ethernet/IP applications in the vehicle
- Embedded/Automotive systems design
- AUTOSAR Classic/Adaptive
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Technologies
- Very good English skills (Writing and talking), German appreciated
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested? Apply here
We are looking forward to receive your application!