ESCRYPT – Embedded Security is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded cyber
security, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for Embedded Devices at our office in Bochum. You will be responsible for infrastructure development for our automotive-qualified HSM firmware. Together with your Scrum Team, you will support our embedded software engineers by providing a state-of-the-art CI/CD environment. In the challenging setting of embedded automotive devices, you are building and maintaining an efficient and scalable automation infrastructure that provides automatic quality gates, quick test results and early feedback to developers.
While doing so, you keep an eye on the big picture, taking into account economic principles and promoting lean solutions for your customers – our embedded software developers.
- Help to improve our automation infrastructure
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable pipeline code
- Implement and manage our infrastructure-as-code setup
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Contribute to improving the overall DevOps culture and push quality awareness by spreading knowledge and offering guidance
- Experience with agile software development practices (e.g., CI, CD)
- Willingness to learn and work in a scaled agile environment (SAFe & Scrum)
- Team player attitude within a diverse and multicultural environment
- Solid English needed, German skills are a plus
- Solid knowledge in CI / CD pipeline design (e.g. Jenkins)
- Solid knowledge in Linux and for infrastructure-as-code technologies (e.g. Docker or Ansible)
- Knowledge in Ruby (or similar scripting language)
- Basic knowledge in Groovy or Java
- Systems Thinking, i.e. keeping the big picture in mind and designing long-lasting solutions
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day. We understand and appreciate that personal growth is most effective by learning from failure.
We are looking forward to receive your application!