ESCRYPT is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growthoriented company in the field of embedded cyber security, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
ul. Jutzuenki 105
- Develop global vulnerability management system
- Write scripts and programs to automate administration and testing operations (Shell, Python, Ruby)
- Manage security infrastructure (servers, tools and applications)
- Cooperate with business partners in all Bosch locations
- Support IT Operations with your security expert knowledge
- Good communication skills, pro-active and self-driven
- Willingness to collaborate in international teams
- Fluency in English, German is an asset
- Professional experience in following fields:
- server administration (Linux/Unix)
- implement high availability technologies (built-in and standalone solutions)
- network administration and monitoring (TCP/IP advanced knowledge)
- scripting (*nix shell, python or ruby)
- server virtualization technologies
- vulnerability scanning tools
- encryption and authentication (SSL VA, SSL offloading)
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
Are you interested?
We look forward to receive your application!