ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
In order to support our Scrum-Team in our KMS (Key Management Solution) agile release train at our office in Bochum we are looking for a (Senior) Scrum Master (m/f/d).
ESCRYPT GmbH is looking forward to receive your application!
- Build or/and improve a high performance team and ensure continuous improvement
- Close cooperation with product owner
- Assist Release Train Engineer in different areas e.g. resource planning, risk management and preparation of ART activities (Program increment planning, system demos etc.)
- Be responsible for the agile and lean processes in the team (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, inspect & adapt, SAFe)
- Facilitate scrum meetings if necessary, e.g. moderation and/or organization of daily stand-up, sprint planning, retrospective etc.
- Communicate the impediments to management and program stakeholders
- Promote quality practices and apply system thinking in team
- Strong problem solving, communication, organization, team building & coaching skills
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement & pioneering spirit
- Advanced English and German skills
- Advanced know-how on agile & lean working methods (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, inspect & adapt) and mindset (e.g. servant/lateral leadership)
- Strong ability to work in a team (empathy, active listening, offers feedback)
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day. We understand and appreciate that personal growth is most effective by learning from failure.
Are you interested?
To get even more details and to apply click HERE.
We are looking forward to receive your application!
For further information regarding the application process please do not hesitate to contact me
Rainer Horn (ETAS/HRL-Bo)