As an internationally active and highly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded cyber security, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems, including automotive, industrial control systems, energy, and consumer electronics. In this area, ESCRYPT, a 100-percent subsidiary of ETAS and a member of the Bosch Group, is the leading system house.
We are looking for a Solution Sales Expert (m/f) in order to ramp-up our Cybersecurity Solutions team in Bangalore / Pune, India.
- Gain detailed understanding of the customer’s business and identify opportunities for cybersecurity solutions and services.
- Work closely with field application engineers to develop security product sales strategies
- Work closely with colleagues from the service and engineering departments to promote Cybersecurity consulting and penetration testing services.
- Prepare presentations, inputs for quotations, and provide requested product and/or service information to customers and prospects.
- Support sales account managers in presentations and negotiations.
- Drive regional marketing activities (campaigns, customer information events, roadshows, demos, local flyers, etc.) with local and global marketing team
- Participate in industry events
- Pragmatic mindset and customer-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical skills and target-oriented acting
- Self-confident with specialist leadership capabilities
- Open-minded and focused communication in international, multi-cultural environments
- Willingness to travel
- Distinct awareness for excellent quality
- Team player and flexibility in role assignment
- Must have an academic degree in Electronics and Tele-communication, Computer Science engineering or similar
- Master’s in Business Management
- Experience in automotive cybersecurity or related.
- Exposure to automotive business development/sales addressing automitive technical centres and engineering services providers in India
- Awareness of emerging automotive topics like electric, connected, autonomous Cybersecurity, AUTOAR
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Automotive Cybersecurity engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset are highly welcome.
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.