ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growthoriented company in the field of embedded cyber security, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
Supported us as a student in the field of ECU-testing at our location in Berlin.
- Carrying out functional tests (blackbox) of cybersecurity functions within ECUs from the automotive sector
- Support for test setup and analysis (fault management)
- If required, communication with corresponding ECU suppliers
What You Should Bring with You
- A time budget of 15 hours per week
- Independent way of working
- Creativity and innovative ideas
- Team spirit and communication skills
- Good English skills
Our Professional Requirements
- Active (Master) studies (university/college) preferably in the field of computer science, natural, or engineering sciences
- Experience in embedded electronics and IT in general is desirable
- Practical experience in the field of automotive electronics, functional tests, and automotive tools (e.g. ISOLAR A/B, EVE, CANoe) is desirable
- Practical experience in software development (especially Python) is desirable
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your application!