As part of the 2018 embedded world Conference program, ESCRYPT invites you to attend our exclusive workshop „Securing V2X Communication in Connected Vehicles”. In Class 06, on February 28 from 8:45 a.m. to 5:45 p.m., experts from Germany, the USA, Canada and France will outline the principles of secure data communication between connected vehicles and traffic infrastructures.
- Jason M. Conley, Executive Director of OmniAir Consortium, will provide information on the testing and certification of V2X applications. OmniAir Consortium operates the world’s first connected vehicle certification program and works together with the U.S. Department of Transportation in this domain.
- Brigitte Lonc of Renault in France will talk about the standards to be applied when implementing V2X security solutions.
- Brian Romansky from ESCRYPT Canada will explain how Security Credential Management Systems (SCMS) can be used to create smart solutions that combine authentication and data protection.
- Arman Aygen, who works for the renowned Underwriters Laboratories, will be travelling from Nice to Nuremberg expressly to give a presentation on test methods for secure V2X communication.
- Other topics include an introduction to V2X communication and embedded security, technological challenges, harmonization of European and North American requirements with respect to V2X security, and V2X security from a hardware supplier’s point of view.
You can be assured of knowledge-rich presentations and stimulating discussions with conference speakers and professional colleagues. This event is a must for everyone who works in the field of connected mobility. To reserve your place, we recommend that you register for our classroom workshops without delay.