escar Europe 2020: Knowledge forum for automotive cybersecurity
escar Europe invites you to exchange ideas on the present and future of automotive security on November 11 and 12, 2020. Due to the current risks of the coronavirus situation, the world's leading knowledge forum will take place as a virtual online event for the first time.
From the challenges posed by the new UNECE and ISO/SAE regulations to specific security issues for automated driving and post-quantum cryptography, IT security experts from the automotive industry and research will provide deep insights into current and future developments in protecting vehicles against cyberattacks. The virtual space offers trade visitors plenty of options for exchange with the speakers and other escar participants. As part of the event program, automotive security experts from ESCRYPT invite you to several interesting workshops, webinars, and presentations:
- Workshop: Automotive security testing | Dr. Martin Moser – Wednesday, Nov. 11, 9:00 a.m.–12:00 noon
- Brief webinar: Mastering UNECE requirements: Opportunities and challenges of the new regulation – Wednesday, Nov. 11, 12:00 noon–12:30 p.m.
- Post-quantum cryptography in automotive | Efstathia Katsigianni – Thursday, Nov. 12, 9:30 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
- Brief webinar: Automotive intrusion detection and prevention solutions – Thursday, Nov. 12, 1:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Road to type approval | Dr. Moritz Minzlaff – Thursday, Nov. 12, 2:30 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
In the exhibition area, ESCRYPT will also show how an integrated intrusion detection and prevention solution (IDPS) can be used in the future to consolidate the protection of vehicles and vehicle fleets over their entire lifecycle.
Click here to register for escar Europe 2020 now. Join us and sign up directly for the "Automotive Security Testing" workshop when you register.