Phone: +49 234 43870-200
Fax.: +49 234 43870-211
Managing Director: Dr. Thomas Irawan, Mariella Minutolo, Götz Nigge
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Walter Schirm
Register Entries: Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 19033
Value-added tax identification number: DE811679830
The information in our Internet pages was created with great care. However, we do not take any responsibility for the completeness and correctness of the data. We update the information and downloads continuously and they may be changed or deleted by us at any time without notice. The content of the Internet pages of ETAS is protected by copyright. The information may be used for private, not commercial, purposes, and by journalists for editorial purposes. When reproducing the content, please refer to the property rights of the ETAS. All contents may be used on other Web pages, networked computer systems, or electronic media only with written permission of ETAS. Distribution, demonstration, or reproduction for commercial or public purposes is prohibited. Any violation is subject to immediate destruction of all printed or downloaded contents; the ETAS reserves the right to possible further claims for damages. All downloading is at your own risk. ETAS is not responsible for any damages which may occur through the installation and use of the software or the Web contents, as legally admissible. All files were screened for viruses at the time they were made available for downloading from our Website.
This Website contains links to third party websites. At the time the link is established, we verify the legality of the content of these Websites. ETAS is not responsible for any illegal content that you may access through any of our links. ETAS does not assume any liability for the performance, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or any other aspect of products or services on these websites. ETAS is neither responsible for third parties' legal or privacy policies nor for their processing of personal data. When we receive notice of any illegal content of linked pages, we will attempt to remove the link, as long as it is technically possible and reasonable.
This website may contain references or links to products, services, or offers of third parties which may not be available or legally permissible in your country. Such references do not imply the intent of the ETAS to provide such information or offers to your country.
ETAS GmbH (hereinafter "ETAS“ or "We“ or "Us") welcomes you to our internet pages and mobile applications (together also referred to as "Online Offers"). We thank you for your interest in our company and our products.
ETAS respects your privacy
The protection of your privacy throughout the course of processing personal data as well as the security of all business data are important concerns to us. We process personal data that was gathered during your visit of our Online Offers confidentially and only in accordance with statutory regulations.
Data protection and information security are included in our corporate policy.
ETAS is the controller responsible for the processing of your data; exceptions are outlined in this data protection notice.
Our contact details are as follows:
Phone: +49 711 3423-0
Fax.: +49 711 3423-2106
info [at] escrypt.com
Processed categories of data
The following categories of data are processed:
- Communication data (e.g. name, telephone, e-mail, address, IP address)
Personal data consists of all information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, this includes, e.g. names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, contractual master data, contract accounting and payment data, which is an expression of a person's identity.
We collect, process and use personal data (including IP addresses) only when there is either a statutory legal basis to do so or if you have given your consent to the processing or use of personal data concerning this matter, e.g. by means of registration.
- Provision of these Online Offers
(Legal basis: Legitimate interest on our part in direct marketing as long as this occurs in accordance with data protection and competition law).
- Provision of these Online Offers and fulfillment of contractual obligations under our contractual terms
(Legal basis: Fulfillment of contractual obligations).
- Resolving service disruptions as well as for security reasons.
(Legal bases: Fulfillment of our legal obligations within the scope of data security, and legitimate interest in resolving service disruptions as well as in the protection of our offers).
- Self-promotion and promotion by others as well as market research and reach analysis done within the scope statutorily permitted or based on consent (Legal basis: Consent / legitimate interest on our part in direct marketing if in accordance with data protection and competition law).
- Sending an email or SMS/MMS newsletter with subject to the recipient’s consent
(Legal basis: Consent).
- Safeguarding and defending our rights.
(Legal basis: Justified interest on our part for safeguarding and defending our rights).
Data processed as joint controllers
ETAS GmbH having its registered office in Stuttgart (Germany), ETAS National Subsidiaries and a few Robert Bosch GmbH National Subsidiaries process personal data in jointly used IT systems.
The following personal data are processed as joint controllers:
- Personal data relating to contact persons and/or employees of customers (e.g. name, e-mail, telephone number);
- Information relating to employment and/or education and training of the Companies’ employees (e.g. degrees, professional qualification).
The companies have regulated the data processing as joint controllers in a contract (Article 26 GDPR).
The companies have contractually agreed that
- in German-speaking countries (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) ETAS GmbH will fulfil the rights described in the section "Rights of the User",
- in the other countries, the respective ETAS National Subsidiary or ETAS GmbH if there is no ETAS National Subsidiary in the relevant country, is entrusted with the fulfilment of the "Rights of the User",
- after conclusion of a contract, the Company concluding the contract is always entrusted with the fulfilment of the "Rights of the User" and the related task hereto.
Irrespective of the contractual division of responsibilities between the Companies, you may contact another Company to exercise your rights.
For joint services as part of the cooperation with KPMG
The cooperation partners KPMG AG and ETAS GmbH use forms to collect personal data collected in the course of surveys, webinars, and the like as jointly responsible parties within the meaning of Art. 26 GDPR. This means in particular that all data collected by ETAS in the context of the above-mentioned forms will also be passed on to KPMG and ETAS. All rights of data subjects under Art. 15 et seq. GDPR may be asserted at any time against all cooperation partners and shall be exercised vis-à-vis the data subjects by the cooperation partner to whom the request is addressed.