Advanced IT security training that focuses on technologies for connected or IoT products. The training covers both basic connectivity topics as well as detailed information to IoT protocols and technologies.
- Product or project managers who need to establish a solid understanding about secure design of connected or IoT products
- Product engineers who are responsible for analyzing and defining security requirements and for defining security concepts of connected or IoT products
- Understand distinct security aspects regarding connectivity
- Understand important aspects of advanced access control
- Establish an overview knowledge of secure protocol configurations and pitfalls
- Learn the basics about protocols for the internet of things
- Comprehend the threats to interfaces and how to alleviate them
- Find out the basics about web services and possible vulnerabilities
- Basic technical understanding of mathematical and information technology (engineering level)
- Basic technical understanding of cryptography and IT security (i.e. knowledge from secure product design or equivalent)
- Connectivity basics: background and product case study.
- Advanced identification and authentication.
- Secure communication
- Interface protection
- Web services security
- 1 day