ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security
worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growthoriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
In order to ensure the business success of our products we are looking for a Product Owner with solid experience in enterprise software development in the area of PKI and crypto systems.
- Development and communication of clear product vision and identification of major product characteristics
- Driving one or more Scrum Teams as the Product Owner and representing the customer in scrum meetings
- Providing direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the forms of Epics, Themes and Stories
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI and interface and engage with customers
- Understanding underlying product technology such as Key Management Systems and cryptography principles as well as the supplier manufacturing business and environments
- Leading the planning product release plans and setting expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Team player attitude
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a Scrum Team
- German Language / Advanced English
- 5+ year(s) experience working as a Product Owner in a software security / software cryptography environment
- Solid Agile experience mandatory, understanding and exerting SAFe-Principles beneficial
- Understanding of enterprise technology is a must; Language and Applications, such as Jira, Jenkins, Docker, Kanban, Maven, SonarQube is an advantage
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We look forward to hearing from you!