On March 12 and 13 in Munich, ESCRYPT is offering basic security training on “secure product design.” The two days will shed light on organizational and technical aspects of product development, and security requirements in traditional and agile development processes. They will also provide a basic understanding of cryptography and IT security measures.
This course is aimed at managers in charge of security, products, and projects as well as systems engineers, software engineers, and developers. It provides a grounding in IT security and addresses all security topics relevant to product development:
- introduction to IT security
- secure software development for the entire product lifecycle
- cryptographic tools, algorithms, and protocols
- authentication and authorization
- security principles
- secure coding / basics of risk analysis