ESCRYPT GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growth-oriented company in the field of embedded cybersecurity, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems. ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
In order to support our teams in Bochum or Stuttgart we are looking for a Field Application Engineer (m/w/d).
ESCRYPT GmbH is looking forward to receive your application!
- You will support our international customers (focus on EU) with the implementation and operation of ESCRYPT Embedded Security Software products (these in-vehicle security products are integrated into an AUTOSAR or non-AUTOSAR environment and provide various security functions to the overall system)
- Your future core task include knowledge transfer on the application of our products in customer workshops, configuration of our products according to customer requirements and support of customers in integrating our products into the target system
- Together with our development teams you will contribute to continuously improve our products and adapting them to new customer requirements
- As part of a worldwide FAE (Field Application Engineer) community, you will support the transfer of knowledge and the creation of a knowledge database for you and your colleagues
- Personality: You are responsible and show initiative. You are a good communicator who works well in a team as well as a high willingness to learn characterize you.
- Work style: You work in a structured, independent, reliable and goal-oriented manner. You like to work together in a team and feel at home in the agile world. Direct contact with the customer is important to you and customer centricity is something you are familiar with.
- Experience and know-how: You bring at least three years of practical experience in automotive/embedded SW development in C/C++.
- Ideally, you will complement this with experience in two of the following subject areas:
- Automotive embedded software
- Embedded security software
- Low level programming of automotive microcontrollers / microprocessors
- AUTOSAR Classic/Adaptive
- Basics of cryptography
- Qualifications: You have basic knowledge in project management.
- Languages: You communicate business fluently in German or English with your customers and contribute to the success of customer projects in our team.
- Education: Academic degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, IT security or similar.
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your application!