- Product managers, project managers, test managers, and security managers who need to establish a solid understanding about security testing methods and how to apply them throughout the development lifecycle.
- System engineers, system architects and testers who are responsible for the execution of test strategies.
- Get to know the motivation, challenges and limitations of security testing
- Find out how to thoroughly consider security testing in the product development lifecycle (e.g., testing activities in the different phases of the lifecycle)
- Get an overview of different security testing methods and understand the differences
- Learn and understand the basic principles of security testing
- Learn and understand “what” to target in the security testing in which testing setup (e.g., systems, devices, components, interfaces)
- Get to know how to handle identified weaknesses and which mitigation options exist
- Understand the requirements for security testing from the most prominent standards and regulations
- Interactive exercises to strengthen understanding of individual topics
- Technical understanding of systems/products and system/product development
- Basic understanding of IT security is helpful
- 1 day