- Security manager, product manager or project manager.
- System engineer, software engineer, hardware engineer or developer.
- Learn the building blocks of ISO/SAE FDIS 21434 compliant security engineering.
- Get an overview how ISO/SAE FDIS 21434 helps you to meet the requirements of the UN regulation 155.
- Understand the risk-based approach of ISO/SAE FDIS 21434 to product security.
- Learn from our firsthand expertise for the ISO/SAE FDIS 21434 through dedicated case studies.
- Get to know more about security engineering during the concept phase (incl. cybersecurity relevance assessment, goals & concept).
- Find out about the importance of security engineering in the development phase (incl. cybersecurity DIA, design, implementation and V&V).
- Benefit from our knowledge about cybersecurity in production, operations, maintenance and decommissioning.
- Basic technical understanding of automotive systems on engineering level
- Introduction to security engineering
- Governance & Ecosystem
- Risk management
- Concept and development
- Production and operation
- 2 days